Saturday, August 2, 2014

The Magic of Disneyland

There's something truly magical about going to Disneyland. I've been there multiple of times and even to Disney World. You would think someone who visits at least every three years would get bored of this place, but you're wrong!

The day before my departure, I triple checked my suitcase to make sure I brought my Minnie Mouse ears (last time I forgot). The car ride I was pretty excited and talked about all the "fun" rides and delicious food (corn dogs and churros) that we could go on. I was basically bouncing out of my seat.

For this trip, sweet boy and I took his 12 year old sister who has never been to Disneyland. She's been asking for the past two years and we finally found the right moment to go. (However, I much prefer going off season in attempt to avoid long lines and/or the heat). The day before the trip, her excitedment must have been contained in a box somewhere and she must have forgotten to bring it with her. There were no smiles, no willing photos, and minimal number of rides rode. Maybe it was the heat and the long lines that make people seem grumpier than they truly are. Or possibly, unfortunately, the magical place of Disneyland isn't for everyone.



1 comment:

  1. Disney!!! It is a great place. We haven't made it to the original (yet), but have been to Disney World twice. Maybe give little sis another try (off season) in two years. You're right, no place is for everyone. But it would be just a little sad if you can't change her mind about Disney.

    Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to share your thoughts and make sure you're not Anonymous so I can respond back to you!
(Sorry I had to turn on the word verification, there were too many spam comments.)