On Saturday, my cousin finally came back and we went downtown to do a
We picked a good weekend to head downtown be caues Old Navy was having a HUGE sale, take an additional 50% off all clearance! I LOVE to rummage through their clearance sections, I get such a huge adrenaline rush. (Do you get them too, or am I just crazy?) The two of us picked up 6 cardigans total (similar to this), 2 sets of bracelets (needed them as fillers), 1 cami, and 1 roll of wrapping paper ($0.19). Good thing I printed out the $10 off $50 coupon. In the end, each cardigan was less than $7 each! I was blown away!
Everything else I bought on Saturday is for this up coming Christimas for my little cousins. I love to look through the baby clothes. Everything is so cute when they're small.
I thought I'd tell you guys a few random facts about myself. And when I say random, I mean random.
(Can you tell that I don't want to study?...I hope Robert doesn't see this part.)
- I am terrified of ants, but I'd kill that spider for you.
- When I was younger my older cousins taught me how to find salamanders in my mom's back yard and then taught me how to chop their tails off with a hand held shovel. (Yes, I know - EVIL. I told you little kids are not as nice as they seem.)
- I love to eat salt and vinegar chips with a glass of whole milk.
- Low fat milk gives me the runs.
- I wear a watch to school everyday, but I only look at the time when I am taking an exam, other times, I just look at my cell phone.
- Strawberries is one of my least favorite fruit.
- I used to be scared of dogs because when I once saw a dog bite a kid's hand. (The whole hand went into the dogs mouth.)
- I hide under my blankets when I feel overwhelmed from school.
- I enjoy making coffee for Robert, but I never drink it. And btw, he drinks it black.
- I am Asian, and I do not know how to cook perfect rice - even with a rice cooker!!